Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comments from Laura Leigh


A hole in my Moccasins

Laura Leigh | September 12, 2010 at 6:54 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pOAos-lh

Just sharing a picture...

Twin Peaks

So many days on the road and so many miles on the truck that I now have a hole in my moccasins, literally.

Tomorrow I will respond again in the contempt case. I will pray that a judge will actually allow this to be heard in a courtroom.

I will head off to watch BLM essentially zero out two more HMA's from areas that have sustained horses for centuries using the same old excuses.

I will watch as BLM essentially ignores Judgr Larry Hicks findings in Tuscarora and orders a public land closure in Ely to facilitate the removal, in secret, of our horses.

I will argue for access at HMA's where again we, the public, will be offered a single day to observe round ups that include more than one HMA.

This agency will thumb its nose at the Judicial system.

This agency will thumb its nose at Congress as it pushes Salazar'a proposal to reality without approval.

This agency will thumb its nose at the outcry of the American people as it puts big bucks into the pockets of a select few. This is literally the theft of America.

I have a hole in my moccasins... and one in my heart.

There are too many "snakes in the bushes."

We need to be so careful right now yet not fearful that we will fail... it is a fine line.

back on the road....

Add a comment to this post


No comments: