Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Effort to have HR 503 moved out of committee gets no help from Arkansas Reps

I'm Lisa Griffith and the following comments are my opinion, only.

No Arkansans on the list. I'm not surprised .. There are a few congressional members have the courage of their convictions and are able to articulate their position on an issue whether they are for or against it.

I called Snyder's office this morning and expressed my disappointment, not only that his name was missing but that he's never had enough respect for this constituent (namely me) to express how he might vote, whether for or against and why, though I have asked many times.

I'm sure James Savage is partially to blame for this in that he probably filters information to the Congressman but I have asked him several times for some sort of indication on how the Congressman would vote .. if for no other reason than it would help me target the Congressman's concerns (and not waste my time on aspects of this issue that he was not concerned about) I hope he doesn't end up moving to another DC office when Snyder leaves Washington.

Here are those who signed the letter: God bless them. I hope Pelosi can (or will) do something.

Jim Moran
Elton Gallegly
John Campbell
Robert Andrews
Mike McMahon
Patrick Kennedy
Walter Jones
Shelley Berkley
Raul Grijalva
Peter King
Dan Burton
Jim Gerlach
James P. McGovern
Madeleine Z. Bordallo
Earl Blumenauer
Jim Himes
Dennis Kucinich
David Wu
Barney Frank
John Olver
Mike Castle
Mazie Hirono
Marcy Kaptur
Bill Young
Nick Rahall
Mike Rogers
Gary Ackerman
Mary Bono Mack
Judy Chu
Susan Davis
Robert Brady
Steve Israel
Maurice Hinchey
Edolphus Towns
Steven Rothman
Diane Watson
Harry Mitchell
Nita Lowey
John Lewis
Brian Bilbray
Betty Sutton
Rosa DeLauro
Gwen Moore
Sue Myrick
John Linder
Judy Biggert
Lois Capps
Roscoe Bartlett
Richard Neal
Joe Courtney
Emanuel Cleaver
Pete Stark
Eddie Bernice Johnson
Ted Deutch
Bill Delahunt
Vern Buchanan
Carolyn McCarthy
John Sarbanes
Steve Cohen
Janice Schakowsky
John Yarmuth
Mike Doyle
Dan Maffei
Alan Grayson
John Hall
Patrick Murphy
Gary Peters
Dina Titus
Eliot Engel
Frank LoBiondo
Adam Smith


No comments: